srImathE satakOpAya nama:
srImathE rAmAnujAya nama:
srImadh varavaramunayE nama:
There are several sannidhis and uthsavams that happen for the emperumAns, AzhwArs and AchAryas in this dhivya dhEsam.
- Presiding deity
- mUlavar/uthsavar – sundhara paripUraNan (ninRa nambi – standing posture) in varNa kalAbam (colored form)
- mUlavar/uthsavar – iruntha nambi (sitting posture) in varNa kalAbam
- mUlavar/uthsavar – kidantha nambi (sleeping posture) in varNa kalAbam
- thanikkOyil nAchiyArs (separate thAyAr sannidhis)
- kurungudi valli nAchiyAr
- srI rAma parivAr
- sEnai mudhaliyAr
- poigai AzhwAr
- thirumazhisai AzhwAr
- madhurakavi AzhwAr
- thirumangai AzhwAr, emperumAnAr, maNavALa mAmunigaL (uthsavars in thirumangai AzhwAr sannidhi)
- piLLai lOkAchAryar
- rudhran, bhairavan in their own sannidhi
Outside the temple:
- kaNNan sannidhi – inside prAkAram
- malai mEl nambi – on the hilltop
- thiruppARkadal nambi
- thirumangai AzhwAr thiruvarasu – from where he ascended to paramapadham
- thirupparivattap pARai – where emperumAnAr performed his morning anushtAnam – emperumAnAr mUlavar
- emperumAnAr – 10 days completing on thiruvAdhirai. On last day, perumAL and emperumAnAr in EkAsanam (single throne). perumAL accepting thirumaN kAppu from emperumAnAr (since emperumAnAr is his AchAryan). puRappAdu for perumAL and emperumAnAr in the evening.
- 1st jIyar thirunakshathram – sravaNam – perumAL and emperumAnAr arrive at the mutt.
- vasanthOthsavam – 10 days – concluding on chithrA paurNami. perumAL visits nandhavanam (garden) one of the days.
- nammAzhwAr – 10 days completing on visAkam.
- sravaNam – jyEshtAbishEkam
- Adi svAthi – first puRappAdu after jyEshtAbishEkam – garuda sEvai
- ANdAL – one day uthsavam on thiruvAdi pUram
- svAthi – garuda sEvai – commemorating first samprOkshaNam day
- sravaNam – wears a special silk dhOti offered by kEraLA king
- srI jayanthi – 10 days uthsavam – rOhiNi/ashtami followed by uRiyadi uthsavam on the next day
- kArthigai dhIpam
- thirumangai AzhwAr 10 days completing on kArthigai
- dhanur/mArgazhi mAsam kramam
- adhyayana uthsavam
- vaikuNta EkAdhasi (rA paththu beginning)
- vIdu vidai uthsavam (day after rA paththu completion)
- theppOthsavam (float festival) – 2 days completing on paruNami – 1 day for ninRa nambi, 1 day for malai mEl nambi
- perumAL brahmOthsavam – 11 days completing on sravaNam with thIrthavAri
Note: Any AzhwArs/AchAryas uthsavam not mentioned here – their thirunakshathra mahOthsavam celebrated for one day on their annual thirunakshathram day.
Thanks to nambi sundhararAjan swamy for providing this information.