srImathE satakOpAya nama:
srImathE rAmAnujAya nama:
srImadh varavaramunayE nama:
- 7am – viswarUpam
- 8 to 11.30am
- 12.30pm sARRumuRai at mutt followed by thadhIyArAdhanam
- 4.30pm sahasranAmam at mutt
- 4.30pm to 8pm
- thiruvONam – perumAL puRappAdu
- punarpUsam – srI rAma parivAr puRappAdu
- EkAdhasi – perumAL puRappAdu
- amAvAsyai – perumAL puRappAdu
- mAsa pravEsam – perumAL and ubhaya nAchiyArs puRappAdu
- Friday – perumAL and kuRungudi valli nAchiyArpuRappAdu
- thiruppallANdu, pUchchUttal, kAppital, chenniyOngu, amalanAdhipirAn, thirumozhi (EzhAi Ethalan, thavaLa viLam piRai, akkum puliyum), thiruvAimozhi (enganEyO, nORRa nOnbilEn, ArAvamuthu, ulagaumuNda peruvAyA, kangulum pagalum, Azhiyezha)
- thiruvAdhirai, thirumUlam – dOlOthsavam at mutt – sthOthra pAtam
- thiruvAdhirai – sthOthra rathnam, dhAti panchakam, yathirAja vimsathi
- thirumUlam – pUrva/uththara dhinacharyai
- mUlavar (stationary deity) is varNa kalAbham (colorful form) which is rare to see. His divine beauty is greatly cherished by nammAzhwAr.
- kaisika EkAdhasi/dhvAdhasi is celebrated with great joy with a drama enacted in a traditional manner explaining the charithram of nampAduvAn.
- No separate thirumEni (archA vigraham) for nammAzhwAr. thirumangai AzhwAr takes the position of nammAzhwAr during adhyayana uthsavam.
- During adhyayana uthsavam
- Place from where thirumangai AzhwAr ascended to paramapadham is still preserved. On AzhwAr sARRumuRai, special sEvAkAlam there.
- emperumAnAr archA vigraham in upadhEsa mudhrA (performing spiritual instructions) since he was accepted by nambi emperumAn as his AchAryan.
Thanks to nambi sundhararAjan swamy for providing this information.